Sunday 6 January 2019

YMS / MS kitbash

this is a kit-bash that uses these kits:
"HG YMS-11 ACT ZAKU KYCILIA FORCES CUSTOM"
And
"HG MS-06CK ZAKU HALF CANNON "

Its mostly the YMS because I wanted a more bulky physique, so I used more squared off pieces.
regrettably I decided not to use the lower legs of the YMS because the model didn't have enough pieces from the half cannon. This made the legs difficult engineer due to my lack of observation skill; using the wrong inner frame pieces, resulting in having to convert the legs a bit. it still ended up looking nice though. Generally for me its aesthetics that takes priority, not practicality.

As for painting, it was just quick and dirty, as i wanted to start my Ma.K project as soon i could.
I might have neglected panel-lining on some rather obvious areas so i might have to revisit this guy.





















No comments:

Post a Comment